Reklam / Presenteras i samarbete med Kari Traa
Nu är Veckans Utmaning äntligen tillbaka, ännu roligare är att det är i samarbete med Kari Traa. Under fyra veckor får ni korta och effektiva träningsprogram med fyra övningar som görs i tabataform. Se all info nedan.
Get ready for summer – Welcome to the Kari Traa’s 4 Week Challenge! We’re presenting some fun exercises based on Tabata Intervals to challenge your fitness and strength.
The basic formula for Tabata training is 20 seconds of work (as many reps as possible) followed by 10 seconds of rest, repeated 8 times.
Working out with simple equipment is damn easy and great fun! We’ll work with our bodies and an exercise ball, as simple as that. So, let’s get started with #KT4weekchallenge!
Let’s focus on the core! This is the perfect plan to build your core strength and get your abs muscles going.
1. Start with the standing plank position.
2. Keep your body flexed and imagine pulling your “tail between your legs”.
3. Focus on your abs. Pull your knee towards your stomach, twist your hip and extend your leg slowly and with purpose as far as you can.
4. Pull your leg back towards your body and return to starting position.
1. Lie on your back and lift your arms, legs, and feet from the ground.
2. Keep your body flexed and try to roll over without letting your arms or legs drop to the ground.
3. Rolling over like a worm, you’ll be surprised: This may look easy, but it is in fact extremely hard!
1. Lie face down on an exercise ball with your hips on the ball and your hands on the ground slightly in front of your head.
2. Now push your body backwards and upwards. Lift and stretch out your body by flexing your abs and legs – like an outstretched, strong swan!
3. Keep your eyes on the ground and keep the movement as controlled as possible.
4. Try to hold the pose at the highest point before slowly going back.
1. Place yourself with your hands and heels on the ground.
2. Flex your abs, push your heels down and lift your eyes towards the sky and the sun.
3. Pull up your chest and keep your body straight. Hold this pose for 20 seconds without letting your hip drop downwards.
4. If you feel comfortable with it, try to let your chin down and let go of all tension.
PT-FIA’S WEEKLY HACK:
Remember to work your abs regularly, both when exercising and in your everyday life. Activate your “abdominal support” by pulling your navel slightly in towards your spine.
Make sure to fit in some me-time, like treating yourself to a nice cup of tea, a piece of tasty organic chocolate, a good read, and simply silence.
Presenteras i samarbete med Kari Traa